We're pretty stoked to offer this very reasonably priced conical burr grinder. We searched for a grinder that would perform at the level of the higher priced grinders in this category, and we think this one more than fits the bill. This grinder is suitable for folks grinding for brewed coffee preparation, not so much for espresso as it won't grind quite that fine.
We like this grinder for its ability to provide pretty dang uniform particle size at each grind setting. It's suitable for you if you're grinding for brewed coffee, not the best for espresso preparation. We're also happy with the simple construction that makes it easy to take the hopper off and clean the burrs when necessary. It's relatively compact so it won't take up your whole counter top, and not extremely loud either.
Here are some specs:
* Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs
* 16 clearly marked fineness settings with four levels for each: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse
* Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and minimal static build up
* Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; including auto off when upper burr is not locked
* Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4 oz of ground coffee
* Transparent upper coffee hopper holds up to 8.8 oz of beans
* On/off timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds
* Pulse grinding available