So many new arrivals at once. Some lots were delayed in shipping, but everything seemed to come in at once! Therefore, it’s all I can manage right now to give you a list of links and some short descriptions – Tom
- Brazil Daterra Farms -Yellow Bourbon - I have been waiting for this arrival forever; a complex coffee from a fantastic “model” farm.
- Brazil FTO Dry-Process Poco Fundo – That fruited, earthy, chocolatey rustic beast. This particular lot was very nice.
- Ethiopia FTO Yirgacheffe Oromia – Incredible early arrival. Jasmine, jasmine, jasmine.
- Rwanda FT Duhingekawa Womens Cooperative - A sweet citrusy coffee from 70 women in Rushashi Rwanda.
- Sumatra FTO Gayo – Tanah Tinggi – Extremely low acidity, high body, dense, foresty.
- Hawaii Kona – Kowali Blue Mountain – A micro, micro lot of Jamaica Blue Mountain seedstock grown by Skip and Rita in Hawaii.
- Hawaii Kona – Moki’s Farm – Typica cultivar in the traditional vein from a true mauka farm in Kona.