If you are making a lot of coffee, hosting cupping sessions, make tea or just need a lot of hot water, this larger sized 1.7L electric kettle is a great choice. It has a brushed, stainless steel finish and allows you to set the kettle on the base from any angle. The LED display is bright, easy to read and very accurate. You can use one of the six preset temperatures or set your own
As the water in the kettle gets close to the desired temperature, the heat is reduced so your water gets to the right degree without overshooting the mark.
The bottom of the kettle stays cool...good for your countertops, the kettle's base (and your hands). The handle is nice and large. On top is a trigger that pops the top open. This allows for easy filling without having to remove a lid.
It also comes with a translucent base cover that protects it from any spills. You can easily press the buttons with the cover on.
- Six preset temperatures or you can set a temperature starting from 140° F
- Temperature set/hold for up to one hour
- Water temperature readout on LED display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Accurate to within 1% of preset temperature (typically accurate to +/- 2° F)
- LED Count Up Timer for manual coffee or tea steeping
- Water level indicator on housing
- One button flip top lid
- Quick heat-up from room temperature to boiling in approximately 5 minutes
- Cord storage under the base
- Commercial UL certified
- Includes protective cover for base
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- 120V 1500W
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Material||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Volts/Watts||120v / 1500w|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pros||Well built; Boils a lot of water; Sturdy handle; Easy to clean|
|Cons||On splash-prone counter, the translucent cover can trap moisture against the base...don't worry it's easy to clean.|