Again, many coffees are arriving at once, and I am trying to get packed for my flight to the Roaster's Guild Retreat tomorrow at 6:30 am. Oh well. Here they are, each one a gem in their own right. Please read the full reviews and check out the Coffee Flavor Analysis charts for each of these!
- Guatemala Chimeltenango - San JosÃ© OcaÃ±a - offered last year as "Blue Quetzal", this stunning Guat. is back, name-correct.
- Honduras FTO San Marcos -Cocosam Coop - Bright, lively, crisp cup profile with medium-light body. Best Hondo. of the season.
- Brazil Cachoeira da Grama Yellow Bourbon - Our favorite, the classic cultivar and nuanced cup.
- Sumatra Blue Batak "Tarbarita" Peaberry - Again this year we have the Peaberries from the vibrant Blue Batak designation.
- Sumatra Organic Gayo Mountain Special - A special prep lot from Aceh province, and the best cup I have ever had from this mill.