2 fancy new gesha lots + chiapas, colombia, yemen
A wide range of arrivals, from big-ticket Gesha-cultivar lots to humble, mild Chiapas lot, an outstanding Colombia from a new region and a superior Yemeni lot:
- Costa Rica La Candelilla Estate Gesha - Gesha micro-lot from a great Costa Rica Tarrazu estate, delicately fruited.
- Guatemala Acatenango - Buena Vista Gesha - Gesha from a Guatemala farm, with strong tropical fruit notes.
- Mexico Chiapas - La Union Coop - a mild, snappy, crisp cup with light body and praline/caramel apple notes.
- Colombia Choco - El Carmen del Atrato - a touch of East Africa wine and black currant in the new mirco-regional lot.
- Yemen Mokha Sana'ani - a beautiful natural process coffee with spice, chocolate, and apricot-peach fruited notes.